-
im going to go to the suicide girls show in cincy.
But hell yeah my funds are collected,l as soon as SD sets up some dates in Cali around march or later ill be flyin my happy ass to cali.
Bad fukin news though i got fukin layed off, man ohio kicks ass.
-
THATS GOOD NEWS JOSH!!
HI-FIVE [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
SO NO FLOGGING MOLLY FOR ME THIS WEEKEND [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
ITS OK THOUGH...
I HAVE A DATE THIS WEEKEND [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
Anyone go see the Hunns in LA last night?
-
Nope, but they are playing at Alex's Bar on the 23rd. Good chance I'll go see 'em then.
I wonder if Corey Parks is still doing her fire act. Thats one woman I would never want on my bad side.
-
I agree [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
SO I BROKE OUT MY ROCKET CDS. IN MY EXCITEMENT TO GO TO THE SHOW.
I HAVE 3 OF THEM...
CIRCA NOW
PAINT AS A FRAGRANCE
& ALL SYSTEMS GO
BUT I AM LAUGHING CAUSE THE MOST RECENT CD I HAVE WAS RELEASED IN 94. SO I AM WONDERING WHAT THE CHANCES ARE OF KNOWING ANY OF THE SONGS THEY WILL PLAY. I HAVENT SEEN THEM IN YEARS...
-
SO DID ANYONE GO TO THE FLOGGING MOLLY SHOW?
-
I'm off to Dallas and hopefully I'll get to see hank III. And I just checked again and I had my dates screwed up Ghosty, I'll be in Dallas when hank III is in Houston. It's the day after they are in Dallas. So I won't be able to buy you that beer after all, next time! But anyways has anyone seen "Real McKenzies or the Briefs" ? They are coming to Houston, just curious what to expect?
-
I've seen the Briefs before at Alex's Bar.....from what I remember, they were pretty good (if I'm thinking of the right band). They played with like 4 other "the" bands that night, so I might have them confused. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]